Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Available for Comments

So the other day, Matt was lamenting that we don't get many comments and so we checked our blog settings and realized that the only people who can comment are other blogspot users. We have since changed our settings so that anyone can post a comment. So, to all of you non-blogspot users, send us some love!:) And to all our fellow blogspot users, a few of you REALLY need to add a new post to your own blogs. You know who you are (Billy, Ken and Beth, Blake and Bekah...). Have a GREAT day y'all!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!
I have been wanting to comment for a while now, and the other night Scott mentioned how he wanted to comment, but I told him, WE CAN'T! But now we can! Thank you for including us, you have made me very happy.
Needless to say, I have been enjoying your posts, especially the pictures. Your flowers are so beautiful! Someday I'm going to have to take lessons from y'all on how to grow such beautiful flowers and actually keep them alive!

Dawn said...

Soo...Matt and I are newly commenting on your blog. I just have to ask...have you visited my blog yet? www.spanishmorning.blogspot.com It's got pictures of our baby Judah on it! And most recently, a picture of all three of us!

Happy said...

Hi Matt and Kara. Ryan just alerted me to your blog and so I flew through cyberspace to find it. Looks good! I don't have much time to comment right now, but I will bookmark this blog. See ya!

Bill Blakey said...

I don't feel I can dignify this post with a comment...

Anonymous said...

Well, I got to the site. That's a miricle since I'm really not too adept at this. I think this is really cool and will check in once in a while to keep updated. Looking forward to seeing you soon. New baby Thomas is beautiful and has much love all ready. Blessings on you both, love Aunt Dottie IN HIS GRIP

Anonymous said...

Bill is funny...and so is Ken...

DB

Anonymous said...

represent nice first blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/amoxil] amoxil generic [/url]

http://trailfire.com/amoxil
[url=http://trailfire.com/amoxil] 20six co uk amoxil link [/url]

Anonymous said...

get to know our first blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/valium] what does valium look like [/url]

http://trailfire.com/valium
[url=http://trailfire.com/valium] valium injectables [/url]

Anonymous said...

Blizzard warnings were issued as a service to parts of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin as snow socked the states in tandem with hot air gusts topping 45 miles (72 kilometers) per hour.
The rainstorm -- 10 days sooner than the charge of winter -- took its greatest sounding in Minnesota, where as much as two feet (61 centimeters) of snow had fallen in some locations, according to the Inhabitant Weather Advantage (NWS).
The splendour's largest big apple Minneapolis was junior to a blanket of bloodless 17 inches (43 cm) profound, the worst snowfall to charge the big apple in more than 19 years and the fifth-biggest on record.
As an incriminate in of the storm's mercilessness, Minneapolis-St. Paul Universal Airport -- a travel focal point with adroitness in contending with unclean rise above -- was screen down exchange for the oldest one day in years.