Saturday, April 22, 2006

Do Nothing Saturday





The concept of "Do Nothing Saturday" originated in SA when we were at the Harrel home (Ryan and Janae's family). We have since adopted the practice and put it to good use today. First, Kara and I read the newspaper, then ate pancakes on the porch, tanned at the pool, ate soup at Jason's deli, went to Starbucks for frapacinos (I added vanilla frozen yogurt from Jason's to mine and would highly recommend it). This was the beginning to a glorious day. The above picture was taken of our rose bush on the patio. We finally realized which setting to use to take very close up pics with our digital camera.

At the pool, I finished Pilgrims Progress today that is an amazing book that really looks closely at the fundamentals of the faith and salvation. The characters that Christian meets along the way still are present today.

The San Antonio Spurs beat the Sacramento Kings today (some things never change). Time to call Chad Williams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still haven't read it, but I think i'm going to pick it up soon.