Thursday, October 08, 2009

Happy Days


Haddon has adjusted well to spa life. He lays out every afternoon. We now have added classical music to his day. Matt had fond memories of listening to classical music when he was a child because of his dad's love for it. We are continuing the tradition.


Haddon also had a bath as part of his spa treatment. He is enjoying his new towel.

Haddon enjoys time with his grandma. The spa wore him out.


He also went for his first walk.

He slept through the whole walk. We have enjoyed our first week with our baby boy. He has kept us busy and happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will keep you busy and happy the rest of your life. We can't imagine our days without Makayla now. I honestly can't remember what we did. I know you will be the same with Haddon. You must let us know when you come to SA next so we can meet the precious little guy.
Stephanie Kerr

Aurelie said...

Today is your official due date, wow! I can't even tell you how much I am loving your posts of your new little boy. They are the highlight of my day, no kidding. I miss you so much and I want to hug you and tell you what a sweet mother you already are! And I LOVE Haddon!

Anonymous said...

Haddon is very SWEET! Ha. He's also very cute:)