Sunday, October 04, 2009

Bili baby

Our last few days have been eventful. We ended up back in the hospital as Haddon turned into a little lemon drop. His bilirubin was elevated, and he came in for some time under the blue lights. Hedid well, and the next day (Saturday) we were able to go home.


his little blue toes


his little blue fingers

He finally was able to come out from under the Friday night lights. He received a lot fo TLC.

I prepared him for Saturday football (although UT was off).

He came home and has done great. His little life has been focused on sleeping and eating. We love our little boy and am glad he is back home with us.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

What a sweet baby! He's a very handsome little guy. So happy to hear his bilirubin levels are down. Lots of love to you all.

Aurelie said...

He is SO handsome! I love his skin, it looks perfect to me! And I love his hair. And his wrinkles. I could go on, but I'll stop!

The Martinez Family said...

One of the great thing about having to be under the lights is that it makes there umbilical cord dry out and fall off much faster. Glad he's doing well.

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet!!