Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy 25th


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!!
(don't forget to read Matt's latest post just below)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Matt. I don't think a day goes by when I don't think of you guys and pray that all is going well. I love the pictures of your flowers too!

Pastor Bruce said...

Happy Birthday! Since you are older and wiser now I have a big question for you. Can you tell me why the Spurs are adjusting to Dallas rather than making Dallas adjust to them? I hope the Spurs win for you today.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Matt!
I enjoyed your "Expectations" post...sharing those tenets was sharing a blessing. Thank you!
We miss you and Kara, and we send you our love!
-Aurelie, Scott & Ellie
P.S. I'm sorry about the loss last night, but I'm sure they'll come back! Go Spurs!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday,Matt. Last night was the senior dinner and it was good as always. I'm looking forward to Friday. It seems a little different since this will be Mr. A and my last graduation as BA faculty. The seniors are having a party Thurs and they invited Dennis and I. So sweet of them!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matt,
I, like my sister, also think of you and kara nearly everyday. I am praying for you constantly. I cannot wait for friday. I am so excited to hear you speak. Call me if you want to hang out this weekend or if you need a ride to or from the airport. Have a safe trip. Happy birthday again.

Dawn said...

Happy B-day, Matt! I must say it was odd to check your blog today...because I'm about to post a "Happy Birthday, Matt" on my blog...today is my Matt's b-day. I had no idea your birthdays were so close. :-) Hope you had a grand day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matt....On Monday...Sorry.....Happy Birthday to Kara today!!!!! I miss you guys....Take Care....Love you!!! --Erika :)