We celebebrated Kara's 23rd birthday on May 18th!!! We went out to eat and out to Target to buy dishes, part of my b-day present.This is a picture I took outside the Harrell "resort" in SA hill country. The deer come right up to your front step. Unfortunately, I scared this buck, and I was only able to get a butt shot. Thanks Joe for another "Do Nothin' Saturday."
Kara and I were in SA for a few days for the BA graduation. I had the privilege to speak at the event and talk about unexplainable living. I might blog about this topic at some point as it made a great impression on me. We had a great time seeing and talking with friends in SA.

2 comments:
Wait, Kara's b-day is May 18th?? That's when my Matt's b-day is! Happy Birthday, Kara! Dishes...what an awesome gift! Funny how the things we want change as we become older women, huh? :-)
Happy Birthday! wish I had known. But that's okay because I don't even know Matt's birthday, well I didn't until you posted it last week. I really enjoyed the unexplainable living speech Matt. It was so good to see you this past weekend. Have a great day.
Post a Comment