Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cryptosporidium

We are taking a break from blogging to deal with some unfortunate sickness in our house. Elsie brought home a friend with her in the form of a parasite named Cryptosporidium and we have all unfortunately had the unpleasant experience of meeting and getting to know her friend well. Matt and I are on antibiotics now and are waiting for Haddon's to arrive in so we can treat him and hopefully bid farewell to this very unwelcome houseguest! We will return to blogging and cuter pictures soon, but until then, my mom opened a bag of cough drops today and we all had a good laugh at the pep talk phrases on the wrappers, considering how we've all been feeling! We apologize if they're not in good taste or don't make sense to anyone else, but if you've spent any time in our home recently, you'd find the humor!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen that -- that is too funny! I am so sorry about all of you not feeling well-- glad your mom and dad are there to help!!