
Haddon's little sister arrives very soon, so we thought it was only right to give him one more post to himself before he has to share the blog (along with the rest of his life)! Here are a few pictures of his week.

Haddon had his first BBQ drumstick last week, he loved it.

His favorite food right now is watermelon.

I decided to unload the dishwasher while Haddon ate dinner last night. Not my smartest idea. I turned around to find him rubbing marinara in his hair. So gross! He immediately went from dinner to the bathtub.
Our baby girl is set to arrive home Monday evening. We'll try to post pictures sometime next week.
6 comments:
So gross and cute!!!!! =)
I don't think he could be any cuter! Can't wait to see pictures of little sis!
I never tire of seeing Haddon's pics. He is so adorable! Looking forward to the new family pics!
He is so cute!! Cant wait to see pics of your newest lil blessing soon :)
So curious if you got out of traveling to DRC. Did you file for the visa in the US? Excited to see pics of your baby girl!
Just now checked your blog while eating my bedtime snack of Cheerios. I almost choked when I got to the photo of Haddon decked out in marinara sauce -- I was laughing so hard. You got a great shot. I think his little sister will find him highly entertaining!
Post a Comment