Haddon is 7 months old today.
This picture sums up our little guy. Bright eyes, ready to conquer the world. We pretty much adore this kid and the last 7 months, though crazy, have been fabulous!
Last night I put Haddon in bed and came downstairs to finish watching the Spurs beat Dallas (GO SPURS!). We could hear Haddon babbling over the monitor and figured he would eventually give it up and get some sleep. All of a sudden we heard a ton of thrashing. Matt and I looked at each other and ran (and I mean ran) up the stairs. We thought he was stuck or suffocating or something. We got up to his crib to find that he had pulled his waterproof pad from underneath him and was waving it around like a crazy man. He sits up by himself now so when I come to get him in the morning he is usually sitting up waiting for me and it pretty much melts my heart and makes up for the 2-5 times I had to get up throughout the night. Someday he'll sleep through the night, just not someday soon!:)
We have been working in the yard lately. It might not look like much but we have revived our roses, and added a row of flowers on the other side of our path. We have also added a flower bed to the other side of our porch and some pots on the porch. You will notice there are no pictures of our backyard. It's a definite work in progress - a work that will probably not happen till next summer!
1 comment:
The front yard looks GREAT! That is so funny that Haddon pulled off his waterproof pad! What a crack up!
Post a Comment