Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,
Mommy said you're busy working hard for us today so I wanted to write you a letter to tell you how much I love you and show you what I've been doing while you're taking care of all those kids.




Remember when we went for a picnic in the park yesterday? I had a lot of fun, but I still don't understand why you and mommy wouldn't let me play with the knife or eat some tortellini. Mommy said something about not being old enough, but I think she's crazy! I had a lot of fun on the swings!

This morning after you left I found a roll of paper to play with. You know how much I love paper. I had a grand time!

I had sweet potatoes for lunch and after I ate mommy said I needed a bath. Maybe someday she'll realize that little boys like to be dirty! I had fun playing with my fish.

After my bath we went for a walk. Mommy said something about me needing a nap. I told her I didn't need one (I don't think she understands my language though).
I took a nap just to make mommy happy.

Notice I'm wearing my Daddy's Allstar shirt. Just wanted to represent while you were away! Well, I just pooped so mommy says I have to go now. I love you and can't wait to see you!
Love,
Haddon
P.S. Mommy insists I tell you that she loves you too!



5 comments:

The Martinez Family said...

I think this is the cutest blog post ever!

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetie. Miss you both and can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Scott and Amanda Johnson said...

Awwwwwwwwww.......that kid is stinking cute!!!!!!

Aurelie said...

Cute boy! I love the bathtub picture!

Mark Wenslawski said...

Haddon's so much more articulate than Haddie. She's never asked to write Mark a letter! Although, I must say, I have often found Judah pounding on our already-fragile computer, claiming that he's "emailing Daddy." But I'm certain it is nothing as eloquent as Haddon!