HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!
I'm super thankful to be your wife and love watching you be a dad. It's been a crazy year of big, but wonderful change! Here's a little look at the year in pictures.
I'm super thankful to be your wife and love watching you be a dad. It's been a crazy year of big, but wonderful change! Here's a little look at the year in pictures.
We had one last anniversary on our own before our little bundle of energy arrived!
You started getting even less sleep. Residency and parenthood are quite the pair!
You took your little guy to your home town of San Antonio for Thanksgiving.

Christmas took on a whole new look and a new level of fun!
You spent quality guy time with Haddon doing guy things, like watching sports. You started teaching Haddon to love all your favorite teams.
You spent lots of time with Haddon hanging out at the counter while I made dinner.
1 comment:
Nice blog with nice picture of cutie. He is adorable. It was nice going through your blog.
Post a Comment