Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Smiles



We finally captured a Haddon smile on film although we missed the apex. Nothing beats a smile. It makes up for much of the day.



Haddon spending time with his mommy.



We wanted to try to capture the thunder thighs. He is plumping up. we don't know how much he weighs recently but he has grown.


finally, here is a cat that has come into our backyard a couple of times. I will let you make your own judgments on appearance.

4 comments:

Aurelie said...

So cute! I love his belly! And he has such nice skin- the color, I mean. Y'all are doing a great job!

Sandy said...

Sweet photos of Haddon and Kara. I must say, the neighborhood kitty is quite smartly attired!

Anonymous said...

Haddon is so cute! I love the smile pic you captured!! That cat cracks me up :) Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

David Robison said...

Rehrer, you're a dad! Congrats! I just stumbled across your blog and saw the pics, cute little guy you got there. So how did you come up with Haddon as a name? Must have taken some quick thinking if you guys were expecting a girl!