Tuesday, November 03, 2009

4 weeks old!



You can judge a book by its cover. Well, you can judge how busy we are by the frequency of our blog posts. Life has been filled with our little boy and our big move. Many of you know that we recently moved into our new house. We are still unpacking, and we will post pictures once things are organized.


Above is a picture from a couple of weeks ago. Kara's mom was such a help and stayed through Oct 27. Her dad also was able to come back up the weekend that we moved. We couldn't have done it without them.

We took these pictures today! Haddon is now closing in on 5 weeks on Wednesday. We think he has smiled already. Modern sciences tells me that this is not true, but he cannot be having gas or peeing every time we look at him.

I am not sure how much he weighs now, but he is outgrowing his first set of clothes. Kara realized today that his legs could not fully extend in one of his sleepers. This is all happening too fast.

He appears to be headed towards thumb-sucking.

We hope he continues to pack on the pounds. It is amazing that some women give birth to babies this size or bigger. Thanks for continuing to read our blog!
Shout out to Brian and Becca who visited us on Sunday. It was great to see you.

2 comments:

Aurelie said...

Such sweet pictures, he is growing so nicely. Congratulations on the new house! That was incredibly fast! Don't forget to take advantage of the tax credit. I miss you so much. Are you still coming to Texas for Thanksgiving? I would love to go out of my way to see you three.

Unknown said...

Great to see/meet you guys, too! I'm glad I'm not just stalking people that I've heard so much about, but one's I've actually met! :)