Saturday, December 05, 2009

Thanksgiving 2-0-0-9


We had a great first Thanksgiving with Haddon. We went to San Antonio. It was our first plane flight with him and it went surprisingly well. I have included a collection of Haddon pics over the last couple weeks. I had a hard time not including some so I just added them all.
















































































































Here is Janae with Haddon.

Chance with Haddon! (Bri, we never got one of you with Haddon, :-( I guess you will have to visit us!


We spent Thanksgiving Day at Rob and Bethany's. Rob is Diana's brother. They were so hospitable, and we had such a good time. It was very Texan.


Mimi (diana) with Haddon. joe, we need a pic of you with Haddon. I think he really appreciated the shaved beard.

Haddon in his Thanksgiving outfit.

Below are pictures of Karis, Ryan and Jennie Kay's baby girl and my adopted niece. She is 7 mo old and was very active. She just had learned how to army crawl prior to visiting San Antonio.

I will let you figure out where Karis got her crazy gene from, but I don't think it is from the Smith side.


















What a great trip. It was fun to have two babies at the Harrell hotel. We have more pics to come as Janae took some professional photos of us while in San Antonio.

also, I of course have to mention the Longhorns who almost blew their entire season against Nebraska. I am glad we have a long time to prepare for the champnioship game against alabama as we will need it. hook em horns!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Thanks so much for sharing! He is such a cutie pie!