Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Rehrer


We are excited to announce that we are having a baby! The picture above is our 8 1/2 week ultrasound. Our baby is due October 12th. We will find out if it is a boy or girl on May 19th. The baby is currently the size of a lime and weighs about 1/2 an ounce. Kara has had some good and bad days with the morning sickness. We are excited for the second trimester when she hopefully feels better.

14 comments:

Drollingers said...

I must say that I've been waiting for this post and wondering when it would happen. Congratulations! We'll keep you in our prayers. much love, the D's

Alicia said...

Yay! This is truly exciting news!!! Thanks for sharing it with us and congrats!!! I can't wait to see cute little baby rehrer.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! :) Such an exciting blessing. Thanks for sharing your news!

Megan Schenk said...

HURRAY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you guys. Love you!

Polly said...

I was sooo close to asking you about this over the weekend... I was picking up a strong "baby vibe." Congratulations!

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!!
so so so so so GREAT!
PTL

The Boys said...

That is awesome! Congratulations from the Boys'.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats!!! We are so excited for you both! Kara- hope the morning (or late afternoon) sickness fades fast, and you start feelin better. Can not wait to find out if your little lime will be a boy or girl. Once again though-- Congrats!!

Happy said...

WOOHOO! Great to hear this news!

Dawn said...

I too have been waiting a long time for this post!!! Many congratulations to you three, and God bless this new journey you are on!

Anonymous said...

Kara...I was suspicious when I saw on facebook the other day that you were enjoying pickles and ice cream (just not together). Yay! That is such exciting news and we rejoice with you. The Lord bless you and keep this baby growing healthy and strong. :)
~Ashley Mehringer

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! Auntie Bri-bri is sooooooooo excited!!!!! :)

Monica said...

Hey Matt and Kara! Congratulations!! :)

Elizabeth H. said...

Just saw this---Congratulations!!