Tonight we bought a second car. After considering the options for a commuter car, we found this older model Corolla, with only 57,000 miles on it. It was being sold by a Berkley professor. We were very thankful to find this car. Now we just need California licenses to go along with the car. We're taking the written test on Friday...pray for us.
3 comments:
Hey Matt & Kara - I found your blog through the comment on mine. What are you starting up in California?
Matthew and Kara, I finally have gotten good enough on the computer to look up your blog. The car looks great. I will email the san antonio pictures when we get back to our town. I called you but your number is changed or it would not go through. Call when you get a chance. We are in the springs and are having a nice time in cooler weather. We are going fishing tomorrow, wish ya'll could come. I hope you got that job Kara and I hope that the first few days at the hospital were wonderful. call when you can Love from all of us
Hey you two! Just wanted to see how residency is treating you? I'm going for the 2009 Match.
All the best..
Kate (Dingfield) Kirk
Post a Comment