Saturday, February 16, 2008

Ode to Coolpix

So I finally bought my new camera yesterday, Canon Rebel XTi; but I wanted to do a tribute to my old camera before my new one arrives. Enjoy!!!















2 comments:

The Lunsfords said...

Wow, if you can do this with your Coolpix, just think what you'll be able to do with your Rebel! We are expecting big things!

The Lunsfords said...

It was so fun to watch Extreme Home Makeover! The most exciting point was right at the beginning when they were showing clips of the horse races at the Downs & then they showed a shot of the stands, & we were on national television! It was a really quick shot & from far away, but I am almost positive that we were there!! The show makes me cry every time, and I think I wasn't the only one in the room crying. :) If you move to Nashville we'll take you to the Downs!!! :D