On Sunday we went to Sam's to get some moving supplies, including boxes, the longest roll of bubble wrap you've ever seen and tape. When we were leaving Sam's the lady who checks your receipt and number of items asked us if we were moving in state or out of state to which Matt replied, "We don't know". She gave us a puzzled look and asked "You don't know where you're moving?" To which Matt said, "Nope" and kept walking. He wasn't trying to be rude, we just have no idea where we're moving. We're pretty sure she thought we were really weird.
Matt's comment to McCain's winning Florida -- "I hope McCain doesn't die, of natural causes, he is 72."
We wanted to say hello to Dan and Katie. We hope you have your baby while we're in California and for some reason we think it's a boy (which means it's prob. a girl).
Matt was going to tell about his first ever ticket, but to quote him, "I don't want to talk about it right now." Let's just say, there's a nice picture of him looking lost and annoyed while going through a red light in Oregon a few weeks ago.
Here is another quote from Matt's dad's Bible:
"He who kindles a fire in others must himself glow."
6 comments:
We want to see Matt in a box! Congrats to Dan and Katie...we didn't even know. Matt and Kara, I heard you were moving to Corona! We're super excited.
Matt,
The woman at sams thought you were weird before you even said anything, but think what you want. I like your new blog. It looks much better and is sure to bring some promising comments. Hey, you should check out my blog: doulosacreios@wordpress.com (try leaving an encouraging comment). Remember it was God who appointed men to speak his truth. I heard you that are going to be moving to Ind. or Nashville. We are more excited than Ken and Beth. I hope you have a great week, glorifying God in all you do.
Here come the Rehrers!
Congrats on the Ticket! That's so exciting. I'm sure the picture is priceless. By the way, I here Idaho is a really nice part of the country...maybe we should all move there?
Matt and Kara, Love the new look for the blog! Great quote from Matt's dad! Can't wait to hear more about the move!
Thanks for faithfully checking our blog!! And, oh, just wait...pictures of you are coming!! :)
Post a Comment