Sunday, September 16, 2007

Miles and Miles


Here is the accumulation of Matt's medical school syllabi. We cleaned out the closet and threw it away.

We escaped to San Antonio last weekend for a vacation and dentist appointments. I had a temporary crown placed and Kara had no cavitities as usual. We ate very well, including our traditional Rudy's barbeque. Jo made a new dish of Tilapia on a bed of linguine.


Here is Briana slaving away in the kitchen making her traditional midnight chocolate chip cookies for us. They were awesome and much appreciated. I promise, she really does enjoy making them.

This is what happens to me about 3 hours into the drive between San Antonio and Houston. Kara informed me that I usually sing this song at least once per trip.

By reader request I would like to put a plug in for Presidential candidate Fred Thompson, a republican senator from Tennessee. You might recognize him as a former D.A. in Law and Order, along with some other appearances in movies, like the Hunt for Red October. Thompson announced his candidacy on Jay Leno. He has immediately risen into 2nd place in most polls behind Guilliani. You can find more information out on www.fred08.com

3 comments:

The Lunsfords said...

This video is quite entertaining. Thank you, Kara, for documenting it for the world to see! So what do you like about Fred? Does he really have a chance?

Happy said...

Matt, I know Mike Huckabee is the longest shot in the history of the GOP, but what do you think about him? Everything I've seen so far has sounded good.

the Rehrers said...

Happy,

I really like Huckabee as he is the most conservative, but I think he is such a long shot that I am supporting Thompson. It looks like it is coming down to Guilliani, Thompson, and McCain.