Monday, September 03, 2007

Matt's Return

Posted by PicasaSea Lions in San Francisco
I returned to Houston last Saturday. It is great to be back home and miss the tropical storm that Kara and her mom experienced. I have some great memories from my stay with the Dresdows. Kara and I both enjoyed their church and the weather. My rotation at Highland Hospital went very well. I saw quite a few interesting patients and felt like it was similar to the county hospital in Houston. This program remains high on my list. I applied to 22 programs in 13 states. Basically we could end up anywhere. Vote for Fred Thompson for president if he decides to run.

Kara and her mom making cinnamon rolls.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Glad to hear you guys are back! I am also back in Texas. It would be great to see you guys if it works out.

Happy said...

Thanks so much for the insightful presidential advice. Care to explain?

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt and Kara:

I work with the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation and we are tracking down "lost" Scholars. Matt, aren't you a 2000 Scholar? If so, would you please email me at eward@na.ko.com so that we can reconnect with you.

Anonymous said...

Rehrer! Dude, what's up?! I just got on facebook a little while ago, and I discovered Lunsford and Billy are both married. Crazy.

Anyways, what're up to? You done weith med school yet?