
Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving, which we spent with the Harrells/Lunsfords in the Harrell 5 star hotel.
With every 5 star hotel comes a nice pool. Here we are enjoying the beautiful 70 degree, sunny weather.
This is an unamed member of the household who has threatened to kill me (Matt) if I put this picture on the blog. At least it's anonymous, so there's a "Chance" no one will figure out who it is.


Here is the 5 star table. One of the few times it did not have food on it.
Here is a picture of all of us.
Here is a group picture with Joe English, the Harrells neighbor.
Thankfully this happened post Thanksgiving dinner when Diana turned on the oven clean cycle, without taking out the leftover ham first.


This is a view from the balcony of the house at 7 a.m. (Janae took it, we were never up that early).
All I can say about this picture is someone married up in this relationship and he's the ugly one.
Here is us eating at Chris Madrids. Apparently the best hamburger in San Antonio.
Here is what one of the hamburgers looked like.
These were our lovely hosts for the weekend. I really don't know what to say about this picture.
Here is us shopping late at night (12:00 a.m.). We made a "run".
Cashmere, $30 at Walmart. Who would have known.
Happy Thanksgiving!!













3 comments:
I completely agree.
-MR
That hamburger looks amazing. I almost forgot what beef looked like.
Guess what guys...go to my blog for a little surprise. ;-)
Post a Comment