Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Happy 2nd Anniversary* Kara!!!!


*It was yesterday and for those who might be wondering, I did not forget

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt & Kara,

Praise the Lord for two years of marriage. Marriage is definitely a blessed way to live! May God bless you with many more and may you grow closer together through them all!
God Bless!

Megan Schenk said...

Hey You Two!

Happy Anniversary! Hurray for two years! I have been thinking about you guys and praying for you, so I was especially excited to finally find your blog! I have loved looking over everything, especially the pictures! I miss you both and hope that we might be able to see you guys soon, but if not, I will continue to pray for you guys and read your blog! :) Love, Megan

Bill Blakey said...

Hey, Happy Anniversary!!!

Just wanted to let you guys know that we miss you guys and that you are really cool.

Ohh, and the other thing-
It was a turkey baster.

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary from us too! I just updated myself with your past several posts. You guys are still so cute together...and you look absolutely joyously in love. What a testimony that two years later, you are still so in love and following Christ. It seems to be becoming a record in this day and age.

I had totally forgotten you guys got married just one day after us! I remember sitting at the airport (with Clifton at the same gate, of all people) thinking "Matt and Kara are getting married now!"

Praise God for His amazing blessing of marriage!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Matt and Kara! TWO YEARS! Congratulations! Matt: nice flowers...you are the man!

Love you guys,
Derek and Amy