
First, CONGRATULATIONS to Ryan and Jennie Kay on their engagement!!!
Second, we are asking for any suggestions for things to do in Houston. After 2 years we have maxed out on creativity. We have had more dessert, movie rentals, Barnes and Noble trips and walks than most other people combined. Please consider the weather (i.e. HOT and HUMID).
Third, Billy, we're sorry that you don't know how to clean your George Foreman properly, but ours does NOT smell!!:) Hope you and Dan are having fun in Phoenix.
Fourth, does anyone else find Oprah Winfrey contradictory, especially when it comes to comments about children, poor people and marriage. She is unable to relate to any of these topics and yet considers herself an expert.
Fifth, GO MIAMI HEAT (if Phoenix loses)!!!
4 comments:
Wow such randomness in topics. Opera Winfrey... let's not go there. Have you considered going to Astro World? I used to go there once a year, it was alright as theme parks go, if you're into theme parks that is. Does Houston have a down town? and if so is it quite possibly as awesome as San Antonio's, I can answer that.. NO! Anyways hope you guys are finding ways to stay un-bored.
Hey Kara and Matt!
Houston is widely known for its performing arts scene. My personal favorite is the Houston Symphony (www.houstonsymphony.org)...I know they offer free summer concerts every year at Miller Outdoor Theater, so y'all should definitely check those out.
Scott highly recommends the museum district; the Menil is a free exhibit and it is one of the best parts of town. The other museums are free on Thursdays and have rotating exhibits. We haven't made it to any theater productions, but I hear they're great! And then there are the Astros...but you're probably already well aware of them.
And then if you're REALLY bored you can always take a drive down 288 to Pearland...we are home every evening and we would love to see you guys!
Aurelie
Rehrers-
First, ursprache the english?
Second, I once saw a piece on a surfing video about these guys who surf the wakes created by the huge ships that go through the Galveston channel. The ride is supposed to be ridiculously long. Ever thought of giving that a try?
Third, rooting for the Heat? I just can't see you rooting for an Eastern Conference team that has Shaq. Go Mavs.
Keep up the awesome blogging.
Rehrers
First of all Duane Wade Overrides Shaq.
Second of all- don't know how to clean out the George Foreman?...somehow I doubt your olfactory prowess...
Post a Comment