I wonder some times how an evolutionist can look at the detail of a flower and smell its fragrance and reason his way out of the need for a divine Creator. The colors and fragrance serve no purpose to improve the survival of the plant but are simply present for our enjoyment. The Lord's fingerprints are all over his handiwork to the point that you cannot explain away God but must simply repress thoughts of Him.I recently read Ps.71:7 where the psalmist says, "I have become a marvel to many, for YOU are my strong refuge." Men marveled at the psalmist as the evidence of God was so strongly interwoven into his life. He lived his life in such a way that it was unexplainable apart from God. He was indeed a man after God's own heart.
5 comments:
That was incredibly deep and, no pun intended, beautiful.
What an encouragement to live in such a way that others marvel at God, not at myself.
You have expressed so well what I was feeling every day when Ellie was a newborn...I would just stare at her perfect little body, and think about how God knit her together inside my body over the past 9 months...and I would wonder how anyone could hold their own child in their arms and deny the existence of an Almighty Creator. If you can appreciate the beautiful intricacies of a flower, just wait until you have your own offspring to behold! No words can describe it...God is so amazing.
Hey Matt,
Its been a long time since Hotchkiss Lower Front! I got the link to your blog from another Masters friend and have been checking in on it every now and then. Thought it was about time I left a comment. This was a great post.
Shoot me an email sometime shullrp@yahoo.com
Ryan
Amen to Aurelie!!!
Post a Comment