Matt is working swing shifts right now. He has taken some great pictures of Haddon lately, but I will let him edit them and post them sometime this week. As I write, Haddon is having a conversation with the ceiling fan. This happens often. I'm pretty sure he thinks they're best friends. The other day I walked out of the room for 2 seconds (literally, 2 seconds) and this is what he managed to do with his playmat. I think he actually might prefer it this way.
The picture below is to say thanks to Aunt Dottie and Aunt Donna for your help with the coconut cake frosting recipe. We haven't tasted it yet but by the time he gets off swing shift we'll be trying this baby at 12:00 a.m. so maybe he'll be too deliriously tired to know if it is as good as he remembers!:) Matt has been talking about this amazing cake he grew up requesting and we've been on the hunt for the recipe. So, thank you! At least the frosting will taste right and according to Matt, that's what makes this cake so good!
Have a wonderful week
1 comment:
Haddon is such a hoot!!!!
Post a Comment