Wednesday, March 31, 2010

6 Months!

Haddon turned 6 months yesterday. I feel quite cliche writing this, but it has gone really fast! He is such a joy and we are truly so blessed to be his parents! We are enjoying this stage the most so far. He is smiling, laughing, cooing, etc. and is such a sweet baby. Matt thinks he has a mischievous side though, and I would have to agree, so we'll have to see how that develops! He just gets a gleam in his eye sometimes!

There is not much to update on us. We have started working on our yard. We hope to do some landscaping in the front this weekend. We've also started getting to know our neighbors and I'm convinced we have the sweetest neighbors ever! I can't wait to get to know them better!

Here are some pictures: Grandma and Grandpa Wick came to visit a couple weekends ago.

I'm pretty sure this moment made my dad's trip and melted his heart!
We love his leg rolls! He's such a squeezable, solid kid!
We are continuing the adventure of feeding. Some days he's all about it, and other days I'm pretty sure our little guy has a black belt in karate the way he blocks the spoon.
Who needs a pack n' play, laundry baskets work just fine!
Haddon has started sitting by himself. He looks massive in this picture. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's a triple chin!

Have a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our gracious, merciful and loving Savior! Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Found a picture I have of Matthew, I think he has 4 chins.Go Haddon. LOve Great Aunt Dotie

Dawn said...

That last pic of Haddon looks TOTALLY like he belongs in a Disney film! Too cute!

Scott and Amanda Johnson said...

Oh my goodness...the laundry picture is the cutest ever! What a great smile!