Here is China town.
Here is Lombard street, the windiest (as in curvy) road in the world (we only looked at the windy part from a distance).
We visited Ghirardelli Square and people kept handing us chocolate samples. We ended up with enough to take care of our need for an afternoon snack!Here is Golden Gate Bridge. We took a bus from Union Square down and then walked part of the bridge.

The Dresdows have some of the cutest kids we've ever been around. Here is their little boy Will after spending some time running through the sprinkler. They adopted him from India last year.
Here are their other two kids Lauren and Tyler in their Sunday best. We both really enjoy the church there! I also really enjoyed hanging out with their family. They're really sweet and fun to be around. I'm thankful Matt is able to spend the month with them, but I can't wait to have him back here next week!! 
No comments:
Post a Comment