Matt started working nights this week, so I will have to fill in for him on the blog tonight. I'm usually the picture loader and the typist while he dictates to me, but he is at the county hospital working Labor and Delivery right now. From what he said, it sounds like he'll be helping with a lot more labor than he will delivery. He's been told that Family Medicine delivers the babies. No matter how boring it is, the county hospital is never TOO boring, and Labor and Delivery has to be even less boring, so I figure he'll have some great stories to tell. I'm looking forward to picking him up at 7:30 in the morning and hearing what he was doing while I was sleeping!
This Friday concluded what I like to call "Birthday Week". We rather enjoy having birthdays only 3 days apart (Matt tells people he likes it because he has no chance of ever forgetting mine -- I don't think he ever would anyway!) Friday was my birthday. I was so blessed by phone calls and e-mails and cards and gifts from everyone! So, thanks to all for making my day so special! I felt very loved! The rest of the weekend was very quiet and there isn't much to report, so on that note, I hope you all have a wonderful week! Matt will be back to blog next time, and he's much better at it, so I'm sure it will be much more interesting!:)
2 comments:
I think you are a great blogger!! Happy Birthday Kara.
Hey Kara!! Thanks for your post on my blog. It was so great to get a note from you. :) I've had fun checking out your blog, too, and catching up on what is going on with you and Matt. Isn't the internet world amazing? Hope you have a great summer!
Post a Comment