10) I think ordering pizza on the internet (Dominos.com) is possibly one of the coolest things you can ever do on Superbowl day. I customized 1/2 of a large pizza hawaiian and 1/2 with 3 meats, green pepper and mushroom and applied the $9.99 coupon and the pizza was delivered in 30 minutes.
9) I think God made certain creatures very hardy, such as the squirrel. If survival of the fittest is true, the squirrel must be pretty high up there.
8) I think it is quite a shame that Pluto is not a planet anymore.
7) I think American Idol shows the foolishness of the self esteem movement. Parents who tell their kids they can do anything if they just put their minds to it, need to remember that there is still such a thing as talent.
6) I think the Superbowl ads have been rather disappointing the last few years, ever since the frogs were retired.
5) I think I should run for President...why not, everyone else in the country is! Oh wait, I'm not old enough.
4) I think a documentary on the life of Prince would be interesting. Do you think he would even make the first cut in American Idol?
3) I think the best but most challenging drink to order at Starbucks is the cafe vanilla bean frappacino. All of these 4 words must be included and clearly understood or you will end up with a vanilla creme or cinnamon frap (we didn't even know Starbucks makes cinnamon fraps!).
2) I think it is wrong to say that you saved at a sale that you were not planning on attending. If you walk out with something you didn't plan to buy you didn't really save.
1) I think if you really do believe in global warming you should buy a house in the hills of Newport Beach and watch the beach come to you or you could speculate on property up in Juneau, AK. It could be the next California.
This random blog is what happens when Matt and Kara stay up too late after the Superbowl. Hope everyone has a great week!
4 comments:
Yeah for the Colts winning! Matt even wore his home-state colors to class today. ;-)
Right on, with #2! And now that I've seen all 7 seasons of The West Wing, I think I should run for President too.
I agree with most of your thoughts - but the people with the self esteem issues sell the show. And what ever did happen to the frogs??
So, Rehrer, it looks like you're still looking for that candidate, eh?
I def agree with your comment about the Super Bowl commercials and the frogs. Those good ol' days...
Post a Comment