
Surgery rotation is completed!!! I took the final exam on Friday. Kara and I then drove to San Antonio for a mini-vacation and dental appointments. We had our usual good time that included Janae's famous sugar cookies with pink icing, coffee milkshakes (really good), a feast made by Joe English (Harrell's neighbor), and car rides in the new Acura MDX (the navigation system is really cool) and Chance's Toyota Tundra (dual cab). We watched the Spurs finally win a close game!!! Church at Believer's Fellowship was great. We stayed and caught up with people for 1.5 hours. Tyler and Alyssa's baby Christian was really cute. We ate at Salsalito. At the dentist on Monday, I had two cavities filled (no root canal). I was worried since I had been having tooth sensitivity for 2 months. Kara's teeth were perfect as usual. Today, I had 4 shots for our trip to Uganda. Ouch. Hope everyone is doing well. Keep in touch.
5 comments:
So was your surgical rotation anything like Grey's Anatomy?! That show could make anyone want to be a surgeon. Miss you guys.
I was wondering what happened to you guys. :-) What's been your most interesting rotation so far? It seems surgery would be high up on the list! Did you get to be in on a c-section or do you have to be on an OB rotation for that? I'd love to see one so I know what they did (and will do again) to me! I remember I tried to look at the glare on the metal arms of the lamps above me to see what they were doing. :-P
I LOVE the place settings on that table!
So question. If I am having severe abdomninal pains in my head, what should I do?
So never mind about that last question..just gas
Uganda? are you seeing Shannon?
Awesome!
Post a Comment