Thursday, November 10, 2005

3 comments:

Ty said...

Hey Rehrers,
Hows it going? I am sitting here in the library trying to stay away from homework as much as possible. One Jannea Lundsford is sitting at the computer next to me and a lot of other people are doing stuff...probably homework. She says "hey!" well I hope ya'll are doing well!
and don't worry about not posting blogs I am by far the worst at updating my blog as Ken and Billy Blakey have on numerous occasions told me.
sincerely,
Tyler Flower

Anonymous said...

Rehrers,

1. Just wanted to give a hollar! and say hi to the Rehrer's...

2. KF is going to have some competition with the first comment thing...I'm in...

3. I'm excited to stay updated with the Rehrer moments...

DBrown

Christa Blakey said...

Matt and Kara-

We are SO excited to see you've started a blog! We are definitely excited about keeping in touch this way. Hope you both are doing well!

God Bless-
the Blakey's