
Haddon is becoming more and more interactive these days. He loves to smile and is getting very close to laughing.

Just a few days ago I mentioned to Matt that Haddon is not a thumb sucker. Within 24 hours he started sucking his thumb! It is his new favorite thing to do.

Haddon has been enjoying his jumper lately. He is still a little small and so we have to block him in with blankets but he loves being up and talking to the toys. Today we looked over at him when things got quiet and he had fallen asleep while playing.

We love this kid!
4 comments:
Matt and Kara, your little guy is soooo cute! Keep up the pictures. I love his name as well.
Abby Gunter
I love this little man!
Auntie bri-bri
That sure is a good looking young man you have there. He is fortunate he received mostly his mother's genes. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment