
The Thanksgiving table.

Ryan really missed Matt.

The annual Thanksgiving
Chance imitating Ryan's cheesy picture smile.
Hanging out after dinner (or before?)
The chosen tree.

Janae read us all a bedtime story.
"Christmas" morning. We had heard rumors Ryan gets up early and wakes everyone else up. Yeah, this was taken at 10:15 a.m.!
Matt is in California right now interviewing for Residency. He spent last week in Atlanta, Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey (New Jersey was to visit family). He enjoyed his trip and even got to see snow. He took a lot of pictures, but I'll have to add those tonight. I was a little jealous I didn't get to go but I'm really thankful he was able to hang out with them! As I write, Matt is interviewing at Loma Linda and he will interview at UCLA on Thursday. In between interviews he'll hang out with Ken and Beth, Billy and Corey, my parents and Dan and Katie. I'm busy getting the rest of the Christmas shopping finished up and trying to keep up with life in general!:)
Next week we're heading to the Midwest/South. We're going to visit Ryan and Jennie Kay in Kentucky, where I will have to encourage Ryan to stop throwing the football to my husband and start throwing it to me in Madden Football so I can regain my MVP status and we will have our 2nd Christmas. We will be visiting Cincinnati, Indianapolis (we get to see Caleb and Andrea Kolstad there!) and Nashville for Matt's interviews. We'll be driving so pray the ice melts and stays away up there!:) Well, that about covers it.





2 comments:
Hey, we'll be in southern Indiana from Sunday to Thursday. :-) Glad to hear an update...I've been thinking about you two alot lately.
Hi Matt & Kara! Hope you are doing well. I always enjoy looking at your blog. And I loved your Christmas card with the Harrell family. Kate Keith wanted me to ask you for Kevin & Danielle's address. Could you email it to me? drollingerfam@gmail.com Thanks. Love,
Rachel
Post a Comment